Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Too Much Time on your hands

What do you do when you're not busy in the salon? Thankfully this doesn't happen too often to me because I've been doing hair in Philadelphia for most of my thirty years in this business .On the days that I have a couple of free minutes I love to play hairdresser. This is when I experiment and have fun playing around. I am lucky enough to have great models in my circle, so I am always working on beautiful women to make my creations look even better. I love trying out new looks on models who allow me to do my own thing. i have a collection of photos that I am going to share with you and give some insight as to how I go about getting these final looks. I feel as though if you have a free moment and you don't put that time to good use its just a waste of time. Never feel as though you're good enough... practice makes whatever you want it to make. Skill ,speed and technical quality only comes from practicing your craft. Pull out your irons ,pull out your favorite working spray and lets get rockin.
W


practicing

No comments:

Post a Comment